Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Swap cards

Today I have a couple of swap cards to share with you. The first I received from my good friend Kylie Swain. Her blog address is http://www.kraftykylie.typepad.com if you would like to go and check out some more of her fabulous creations.
Kylie used Rich Razzleberry for her card, the matching polka-dot ribbon, the new top note die for the big shot and the Fifth Avenue Floral stamp set. She has mounted the large flower on dimensionals. A gorgeous card Kylie.

The next card was made by Christie Wallace. When I received it I thought WOW. It is so cute and I do so love cute cards. Check out Christie's blog at www.christiescreativecorner.blogspot.com for more amazing creations.
Christie has used the new Fox and Friends stamp set. She has stamped each of the images and then mounted them on a matching piece of cardstock before placing on the card front with dimensionals. The chocolate chip, pumpkin pie and old olive colour scheme are fabulous together. I love the card Christie and am definately going to have to CASE it.

I am off to do some creating of my own, so check back soon and I will have more to share with you.

Til next time,

Keep on creating.

xx Nicky

1 comment:

Kylie S said...

Glad you like it! Mwah!