As I still had the tea party paper out on my desk from my previous card, I decided to use that for this card also. I started off stamping the egg from the good egg stamp set onto the green dsp and cut them out and put them together and played around with the various colour combinations until I found one I liked. This is the result.
I had the chicken sitting on a plain white background but found that was too stark, so I ended up using a sponge and sponged pretty in pink ink all over the background. I wasn't extremely happy with the left hand side of the card but I couldn't work out what else to do, and as it had to be mailed to New Zealand, I decided to just send it as it was. A good decision as Nana absolutely loved it.
This is a picture of the side of the card.
I have some new winter mini catalogue projects to share with you next time.
Keep on creating.
Stamp Set: A good egg
Ink: Black stazon, pretty in pink, summer sun, pumpkin pie
Card: Whisper white, certainly celery, so saffron, pretty in pink
DSP: Tea party
Accessories: Word window punch, sponges, blender pens, dimensionals