Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Upsy Daisy Card Compendium


I made this card compendium as a thank you gift for one of my lovely hostesses (hi Rhonda).

The base is made from kraft cardstock which I stamped the upsy daisy stamp onto with versamark ink. I then made a belly band out of chocolate chip card and holiday treasures dsp. The sentiment from the best yet hostess set was stamped with chocolate chip ink and then punched out with the designer label punch, which was then layered onto a large oval and wide oval.

I made six cards to place inside, using each of the in colours for a card. I stamped the upsy daisy image twice across the bottom of the card and the sentiment on a scrap of card which was punched out with the large oval punch and then layered onto the scallop oval. I attached these to the card with stampin dimensionals to give it a bit of depth.

I was really pleased with how it turned out, and hopefully Rhonda liked it too.

See the recipe below for details of what I have used.

Keep on creating.

xx Nicky

Supplies:

Stamps: Upsy Daisy, Best Yet (hostess set)
Ink: versamark, chocolate chip, tangerine tango, pacific point
Card & dsp: kraft, chocolate chip, whisper white, tangerine tango, pacific point, holiday treasures dsp
Accessories: punches: designer label, large oval, wide oval, scallop oval; stampin dimensionals

1 comment:

Alicia said...

wow - love it