Monday, March 28, 2011

Punch Bunch Owl notecard

When people order Stampin' Up! products off me I like to include a "thank you card" with their order. It is normally just a notecard size, but has a thank you note stuck to the inside with sticky dots, which can then be thrown out and they can use the card to give to someone special.

This is the most recent card I made. It is 3 1/2" inches square and uses the owl image out of the Punch Bunch Sale-A-Bration free stamp set.

The scallop circle image behind the owl is actually the homemade stamp set from the a-la-carte range at the back of the summer mini catalogue, and I just covered the "homemade and to die for" image in the centre with a 1 3/4"circle punched out of the same coloured cardstock.

I was happy with how it turned out and hope the ladies who are receiving it like it.

Til next time.

Keep on creating.

xx Nicky

1 comment:

Kim Tonnet said...

Hi Nicky, good to see you at Jayne's recently. I like what you've done with the homemade stamp to make the frame. Also, good how your customer's can recycle the thank you cards for their own use. Take care, Luv KimT