Friday, March 4, 2011

Hostess Gift

This is the hostess gift I made for a workshop I had last weekend. I made 9 cards to go in it, using the stamps from the level 1 hostess set, punch potpourri. I kept them all together with some black striped ribbon tied with some twine, a button and tag from the tiny tags stamp set.One of the demos at the Stampin Up Regional event in Sydney had used this idea as a hostess gift, and I thought it was a great one. You just make a 4" square card, stamp the image on the bottom right of the front cover, colour it in and punch it out. Once punched out, close the card and adhere the punched images in the holes with dimensionals.

Card design #1 -
Carde design #2:
Card design #3:
The only image you can't use in this stamp set is the bird. I was really pleased with how it turned out, it was so quick and easy to do.

Have a great weekend, I have a stamp-a-stack on tomorrow, so I'm off to prepare for that.

Keep on creating.

xx Nicky

No comments: