Saturday, March 26, 2011

Bliss make-n-take

I have had a couple of workshops this month, and this is the make-n-take we have made. It uses the fabulous FREE Sale-A-Bration stamp set, Bliss. To receive this wonderful stamp set for free, all you need to do is spend $100 on product from the catalogue (before postage) and it can be yours.
I used an early espresso and crumb cake colour scheme and was really pleased with the results. The cream panel has been spritzed with champagne shimmer mist mixed with isocol. It has a great shimmer to it (unfortunately you can't see it in the photo).

The card was finished off with a sentiment from the Teeny Tiny Sentiments stamp set. Althought this stamp set is expensive, there are so many sentiments and I have used it so much that I think it is definately worth the cost.

Next time I have an owl notecard to share with you, so be sure to check back in a few days.

Keep on creating.

xx Nicky

No comments: