Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Easter Blossom Swap Card

Well what a start to the week I have had, what with all the rain we have had in the past 5 days, and then I came down with a bug on Monday and literally slept for about 40 hours out of the 48 hours to last night. However I am feeling better now, so onto the card I promised.

This card was one I made for the summer mini catalogue swap. It uses the Easter Blossoms stamp set. Orginally when I saw the stamp set I wasn't that impressed as obviously our Easter is in autumn, not spring, but when I played around with the stamp and omitted certain parts of it, I realised it was really versatile.

For this card I omitted the basket of eggs the little girl is carrying and made it a birthday card.
The background was embossed with the foliage stamp.

I think it is a really sweet card - what do you think?

Keep on creating.

xx Nicky

No comments: