Friday, April 8, 2011

Eat Chocolate #2

Here is another card I made for a swap. This one was for a team training swap for the new mini catalogue.

This one also uses the eat chocolate stamp set and the tasteful trim die for the Big Shot - which I think is fantastic. It makes a full 12"strip that you can use for scrapbook pages or cut up and use on two card fronts. Here is a close up of the stamped panel. To get the shaded bit on the top and bottom I have simply punched the label out again on brown cardstock, cut it in half and adhered it to the top and bottom.


It has been raining here in Sydney since we came back from NZ and I am sick of it. It is cold, wet and miserable. On a brighter note though, the kids went back at school today so at least I finally have some peace and quiet. Hopefully I can do some creating ... I have to make my swap cards for convention, which is in less than 2 weeks!.


Have a fantastic weekend.

Keep on creating.

xx Nicky

No comments: