Sunday, October 3, 2010

kimono kids

My very good friend Kylie's baby girl Emily turned one last week and she had a party for her on Saturday. Of course I had to make her a card, so I used the new Kimono Kids stamp set with some new in-colours. The card ended up being completely different to what I had designed in my head, but sometimes that it just how things work out. I used the new concord crush, peach parfait and pear pizazz for the card base and coloured the images with all the new in-colours and my blender pen.
Here is a close up of the lanterns. I stamped a "1" and placed it on the middle lantern.
And a close up of the girls.
I was really happy with how the card turned out and had a lot of fun making it, as it had everything I love, cutting out and colouring! This was the first time I had used the new in-colours and I think I will be using them a lot more.

Keep on creating.

xx Nicky


Supplies:
Stamp sets: kimono kids
Card: concord crush, peach parfait, pear pizazz, whisper white
Ink: black stazon, concord crush, peach parfait, pear pizazz, blushing bride, poppy parade
Other: paper snips, snail

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute Nicky!