Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Perfect Punches

This was another of the cards we made at the catalogue launch. It uses the new stamp set perfect punches. There are six stamps in it and each of them fits one of our punches. It is a great set.I wanted to use some new colours for the cards, but I hadn't received any of them so I had to make do with what I already had (so saffron and not quite navy). I ran the so saffron piece through the big shot with the perfect polka dots embossing folder and then sponged the edge with not quite navy ink. For the sentiment I inked it up with so saffron first and then used my not quite navy marker to colour in the blue bits.

I love using my big shot embossing folders, they add another level of dimension to a card.

Next time I will have a bmx card to share with you.

Keep on creating.

xx Nicky

Supplies:


Stamp sets: upsy daisy, perfect punches
Cardstock: not quite navy, so saffron, whisper white
Ink: not quite navy, so saffron
Big Shot: perfect polka dots embossing folder
Other: dimensionals, sponge

No comments: