Sunday, August 29, 2010

New wheel...

Well I have been home a whole week but trying to find time to take photos of all the cards I made while I was away, edit them and blog them has been difficult. Life seems to be so busy at the moment.

What a fantastic weekend it was. There were 27 amazingly talented ladies, loads of inspiration, new goodies to play with, great food and not much sleep!

First up is a sneak peak of a new jumbo wheel that is in the new catalogue which is released on Wednesday. I had seen it in the US catalogue and fell in love with it then, so when it was included in our pre-order, it was at the top of my wish list.

For this card I used pretty in pink, pink pirouette and chocolate chip. I inked the wheel with stazon ink and then rolled out two images, the first I cut to fit the card front then coloured it and the second I just coloured the duck jumpsuit. I cut it out and mounted it onto the first one. Here is a close up of the duck suit.
For the sentiment I stamped the outline from tiny tags and stamped the baby in the middle then used the matching punch to punch it out - gotta love that, so quick and easy. I then used linen thread to tie it onto the coathanger. Here is a close up.

I have a father's day card to show you next, so be sure to check back in a couple of days to see it.

Til next time,
Keep on creating.

xx Nicky

Supplies:

Stamps: Tiny tags
Wheel: Baby Tees jumbo wheel
Card: Chocolate chip, pretty in pink, pink pirouette, whisper white
Ink: Chocolate chip, pretty in pink, pink pirouette, so saffron
Big Shot: Perfect polka dots embossing folder
Other: Jewellery tag punch, stampin dimensionals, blender pen, linen thread

No comments: