Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Father's Day #1

I am back, as promised! The new catalogue has so many amazing cards in it that when I saw this one, I knew it would be perfect for David's card. It was really simple to do, and uses the star jumbo wheel. I rolled it out in pumpkin pie and then did a so saffron, real red and garden green one, cut the stars out and mounted them on dimensionals.

The sentiment is from the teeny tiny sentiments stamp set (which I love) punched out with the word window punch.

Our new catalogue goes "live" tomorrow and I can't wait. I have my "must have" list all written out and I will be placing my order as soon as I can. If you would like to receive one of the new catalogues please email me at nickyadamson@ymail.com.

I have a christmas card to share with you next time ... using a brand new christmas stamp set.

Keep on creating.

xx Nicky


Wheel: Star jumbo
Card: Tempting turquoise, whisper white, real red, so saffron, garden green
Ink: Tempting turquoise, pumpkin pie, real red, so saffron, garden green
Other: Large and small star punches, word window punch, stampin dimensionals

No comments: