Friday, June 4, 2010

I'm back ....

Well my break from blogging was a little longer than I had anticipated, but the cold I have had has just wiped me out, and I have been absolutely exhausted. However I am on the mend now, and have a new card to share with you.

This is the card I have been doing in my workshops this month. It uses lots of new products from the Autumn/Winter mini catalogue.The card base is rich razzleberry, which I have teamed up with the new cottage wall dsp, the vintage vogue stamp set and the very vintage wheel. I love the very vintage wheel. It has a beautiful butterfly in it, which was a surprise when I used it the first time, as it is not shown in the catalogue.

Here is a close up of the friends panel.
I stamped the image twice and then cut out one of the "Fs" and mounted it over the other with dimensionals. A very simple card, but I like it.

I will have another card to show you in a couple of days (I promise!).

Keep on creating

xx Nicky


Supplies

Stamp set: vintage vogue
Ink: Rich razzleberry
Card: Rich razzleberry
DSP: Cottage wall
Other: Very vintage wheel, stampin dimensionals

No comments: