Tuesday, June 15, 2010

6x6 scrapbook page

I recently joined a 6x6 scrapbook page swap with some of my INKlings team-mates. I admit I struggle making 12x12 pages and since I don't print photos, I don't complete that many layouts. However I found the 6x6 page much easier to put together. Here is my page.
I used the Urban Garden dsp as my starting point and designed the page using not quite navy and kiwi kiss.

I background stamped the grass from the Inspired by Nature stamp set all over the not quite navy base with versamark ink, and used the outline alphabet stamp set to do my title. I cut around it and then mounted it with dimensionals. Here is a close up of the title.

I was really happy with my page and it came together really quickly. I think I might be going to make a lot more 6x6 scrapbook pages.

Next time, I have a swap card to share, so make sure you call back in a couple of days.

Keep on creating.

xx Nicky


Supplies:

Stamp sets: Inspired by Nature, Jumbo Outline Alphabet
Card: Not Quite Navy, Whisper White
DSP: Urban Garden, Bella Rose
Big Shot dies: Little leaves
Other: Scallop edge punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments: