Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Hello

Today I have a nice bright happy card to share with you. This one uses the Kaleidoscope paper from the summer mini. I have really been enjoying using this paper, as it uses bold bright colours, which I don't use that often, I am more an earth elements kind of girl.

I used the Happy Moments stamp set (again!) and stamped it out twice and popped the coloured flowers up on stampin' dimensionals. I really love the simplicity of this stamp. The hello sentiment is from the Hello Again stamp set (also from the summer mini). I cut the circle out with my circle scissor.

I made a z-fold card in pink passion and used the two different types of dsp to cover both the first and last sections of the card. I then mounted the scallop circle on the front. This is a picture taken looking down on the card, so you can see why it is called a "z-fold" card.
If you would like the instructions on how to make a z-fold card, please email me at nickyadamson@aol.com.

As you are probably aware the summer mini finishes on 31 March, so if you are thinking of ordering anything from the catalogue, please call me as soon as possible to place an order.

Keep on creating.

xx Nicky

Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Happy Moments, Hello Again
Ink: Black Stazon, Pink Passion, Yoyo Yellow, Only Orange, Pixie Pink, Green Galore
Card: Pink Passion, Whisper White
DSP: Kaleidoscope
Accessories: Stampin' Dimensionals, Circle Scissor and Glass Mat

2 comments:

Carey said...

I love your take on the Z card. That is a great idea to put the scallop circle on the front. I will have to try this one. Thanks for the inspiration.

Carey Rogers
aka Roscoe's mommy

Steph said...

Beautiful card. I love that fancy fold and the colors are very nice. Great job on this card:)