Sunday, February 21, 2010

Another baby card

This is the card I made for my friend Kylie when she had her gorgeous little girl Emily. Ok so it was a couple of months late, but better late than never I say.

I started off by choosing the pram out of Fun and Fast Notes and then decided to use the Bella Rose paper. It all fell into place after that - well until I went to get my Jumbo Outline Alphabet to put Emily's name on the bottom of the card - and realised Kylie had borrowed it, so I went with option two - which was white ribbon tied in a bow.

I did a lot of layering with chocolate chip card (my favourite). I stamped the pram onto some dsp and then cut it out and paper pieced it. This is a shot of all the layers on the pram.
I was really pleased with it once it was finished and Kylie liked it too.

If you would like to order this stamp set, or any other Stampin' Up! products, please email me.

Keep on Creating.

xx Nicky

Supplies :
Stamps: Fun & Fast Notes
Cardstock: Pirouette Pink, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White,

DSP: Bella Rose
Ink: Black stazon, Chocolate Chip, Riding Hood Red

Other: Blender pen, dimensionals, white grosgrain and pirouette pink ribbon,
scallop border punch, circle scissor

No comments: