Saturday, November 14, 2009

We are moving!

Very exciting news at our house - we are moving. I am very busy packing and trying to purge unwanted items, not to mention all the crazy end of year committments we have, so things may be a bit quiet on the blog front over the next 3 weeks, but I will try and post as often as I can.

The card below is one I made for a friend who had to have an operation recently.

I used my new inspired by nature stamp set. I just love this set. It is so easy to make a quick card, as it is a very large image, which takes up most of the card front. For this card I inked the stamp with my markers, then used a sponge dauber to blend where the colours joined and then stamped it. Afterwards I used tombow adhesive on the top of the flowers and applied dazzling diamonds to make it sparkle. A quick couple of punches and a sentiment and the card was ready to send.

Here's a list of the products I've used. If you would like to purchase any Stampin' Up! products, please email me.

Keep on creating.

xx Nicky

Supplies:
Stamps: inspired by nature, sincere salutations
Ink: old olive, elegant eggplant, lavender lace, so saffron
Card: elegant eggplant, so saffron, whisper white
Accessories: designer label punch, large oval punch, eyelet border punch, stampin' dimensionals



No comments: