Thursday, October 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Samuel

This is the card I made for one of Jess' friends for his 6th birthday.

For the background I used the star roller wheel with versamark ink and then embossed it with clear embossing powder. I stamped Samuel's name with the big deal alphabet, cut it out and mounted it with stampin dimensionals.

It was a very simple card to make, but Sam liked it.

We are off to New Zealand on Saturday for my Mum's 60th birthday. I am really looking forward to going, as we haven't seen everyone since January. I'm not sure if I will have time to do any blog posts while I am there ... we will see.

Below is a list of the supplies I have used on the card.

Keep on creating.

xx Nicky

Supplies:
Stamps: big deal alphabet, star jumbo wheel
Ink: tempting turquoise, real red, yoyo yellow

Card: temptubg turquoise, real red, whisper white
Accessories: stampin' dimensionals

No comments: