Monday, June 13, 2011

Growing Green Birthday Card

Are any of you as sick of the rain as I am? My kids have been home sick for half of last week, and they are going absolutely crazy today. Please please please can the rain stop as I think we all need to get outside and I would like to get some washing done!

Now on to something far more interesting ... One of my fellow Stampin' Up! demonstrators had her birthday last week and this is the card I made for her. I used the Growing Green stamp set, and managed to whip this card up in half an hour. It came together exactly how I had imagined it, and believe me that doesn't happen too often.

Here is a close up of the flower, which I coloured with my blender pen and ink pad.



I was very happy with how it turned out.

I have a couple of birthday cards I received to share with you over the next week, so be sure to come back and check them out.

Keep on creating.

xx Nicky

1 comment:

sara said...

SOOOO NICE