Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Birthday Card #1

I received this stunning card from a very good friend and fellow demonstrator, Michelle Dyson. She too has a blog, so pop over and check out her latest creations here. In case any of you didn't already know, my favourite colour is orange. I know that's kind of strange since I was a 70s baby and my bedroom when I was a kid was orange and white, but over the past 10 years it has become my all-time favourite colour. It is such a happy vibrant colour.

Michelle of course knows of my love of orange, so she made me an orange card. She used a WOW technique we were shown at Convention in Melbourne last month, which involved ripping the middle out of the centre of the card to make a frame. She also used gold spritz all over the card and it is fabulously sparkly. I tried to photograph it, but of course I couldn't get a photo that showed it.

Thank you so much Michelle, I love it.

Next time, a card made by Kylie Swain, which also shows a sneek peak of a new stamp set we will be getting in our next catalogue, so be sure to check back in a couple of days.

Keep on creating.

xx Nicky

No comments: