Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day

Well it sure has been a long time since I last posted. With being on holidays, school starting and Sam heading off to school, blogging has taken a back seat. I have done a little creating in the last week, but I need to organise my time better and get into a routine for posting.

I was lucky enough to receive a flash new camera for christmas, and I also purchased a photo tent to take my photos in, so hopefully you will notice a difference in the quality of the photos on my blog.

As it is Valentine's Day I thought I would share the card I made for David. It was adapted off one I saved onto my computer over the holidays, but unfortunately I didn't note who had made the original one. If it was yours, please let me know and I will credit you.

I used the new love defined stamp set out of the summer mini catalogue. The colours used were very vanilla and cherry cobbler.

Here is a picture of the inside.I stamped the valentine sentiment in pretty in pink and then stamped the flamingos over the top in cherry cobbler.

I hope David likes it, let me know what you think.

Til next time ...

Keep on creating

xx Nicky

No comments: