Monday, February 21, 2011

A few Christmas gifts ...

I know it is ages since Christmas, but since I didn't do any blogging I thought I would show you some gifts I made this year. First up is the mini milk cartons for all Jess and Sam's classmates. These are the ones for Jess' class: And a close up of the image which I coloured in with my trusty blender pen while on holiday in New Zealand 18 months ago - I never quite got around to sending christmas cards last year with moving. I was really pleased with how they turned out and using the mini milk carton die was so easy and it took no time to make them all. We put a christmas rubber and chocolates in each carton.Next is a homemade portion of a gift I gave to a friend. The package at the back is a packet of cake mix and the round one at the front it a tub of Betty Crocker ready made icing. This is the second one of these I have made. These are pretty easy to make and look really great when they are completed.And finally some bags of truffles I made for my scrapbooking friends on our christmas dinner night out. Of course I left it until the last minute to do and ended up having to dip 90 truffles on the day of the dinner!

Well that's all from me today, be sure to check back later in the week to see a card I made with one of my new stamp sets.

Keep on creating.

xx Nicky

No comments: