Monday, November 22, 2010

Sam's birthday

As promised, I am back to share some of Sam's birthday goodies with you.

I am very fortunate to have made friend through Stampin' Up! who just happens to run her own cake decorating business on the Central Coast of NSW, so when I mentioned I was having a pirate party for Sam, she kindly offered me the use of her cake tin. Well how easy was that - she even gave me her scrummy "no fail" chocolate brownie cake recipe - thanks so much Amy. If you want to order a cake, or even have a look at her creations, this is her website.

I can't believe my baby is 5 already - I'm not sure where the last 5 years have gone. Here is a photo of him with his cake. I also made "pirate goody bags". This is what they looked like.
And a close up of the topper I put on the cello bag.

All the kids were very excited when they received them, I think it was the chocolate coins in there.

Thanks for stopping by, til next time ...

Keep on Creating.

xx Nicky

1 comment:

Patrice said...

Sam looks super impressed with his birthday cake. You did a fabulous job, it's gorgeous.

Love all the coordinating 'pirate' bits from invites to party bags. Nice job!