Wednesday, November 17, 2010

MIA

Wow I can't believe it has been over a month since my last post, things have been CRAZY around here and doesn't seem to be looking any better until December rolls around. In the next week and a half I have Stampin' Up! regional training, Jess' dancing rehearsal and concert, not to mention 3 birthdays!

I have "misplaced" my camera cord so I am not able to share any new projects with you today, but I am going to turn the house upside down this weekend and try and find it.

I will be back next week with regular posts, including Sam's birthday cake, some birthday cards and gift packaging I made for some special friends, and (hopefully) my swap card for regionals. Although since I haven't even designed it yet, I'm not sure whether it is going to be even remotely achievable between now and Saturday. I will see how I go.

I hope the rest of your week goes quickly and you all have a fabulous weekend.

Keep on creating.

xx Nicky

No comments: