Sunday, August 16, 2009

Upsy Daisy

This stamp set has been on my wish list since I saw it in the US catalogue last year. But with so many other beautiful stamp sets to choose from, I have only just purchased it. I got it out to play with last week and I must say I am not been disappointed with my choice. With it being a solid stamp, there is no colouring required so making a card with it is very quick.

On the card above I inked the stamp in tangerine tango ink and then coloured in the stems with my chocolate chip marker. After a couple of "huffs" to remoisten the ink, I stamped the image on the left. I then repeated the process and stamped it again on the right, this time I only used a small portion of the stamp and positioned it lower than on the left hand side so I had room to place the sentiment at the top.

I used the beautiful eyelet border punch (another recent addition to my stash) and finished the card off with chocolate chip taffeta ribbon.

Here’s a list of products I’ve used, if you have any questions or would like to purchase any Stampin’ Up! products please email me.

Keep on creating.


xx Nicky

Supplies:

Stamps: Upsy Daisy
Ink: Tangerine Tango, Chocolate Chip
Cardstock: Tangerine Tango, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Accessories: Chocolate chip taffeta ribbon
Tools: Eyelet border punch, Stamp-a-ma-jig (to help with placement of the sentiment)

No comments: