Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Forest Friends

I must apologise for the large gap between posts, with school holidays and school going back and at least one of us being sick over the past couple of weeks, things have just got away on me. We are heading away for a few days tomorrow, so hopefully we will all wake up feeling better in the morning.

My card to show you today is one I made for a recent team training day. It uses the new stamp set Forest Friends from the spring mini. If you would like a copy of the spring mini catalogue sent to you, please email me. There are lots of fabulous new products which are only available for a limited time.


For the card I have stamped the deer and rabbit, using my stamp-a-ma-jig for precise placement. Then I inked the tree in kiwi kiss and coloured in the branches and trunk with my chocolate chip marker. I masked off one side of the tree and stamped it. I then stamped the owl on the side where I had taken the branches off. I have stamped "welcome, little one" from the nursery necessities stamp set and then sponged kiwi kiss ink on the bottom of the card and baja breeze on the top. For the background on the card I have used the weathered background stamp on kiwi kiss card with kiwi kiss ink.

If you have any questions or would like to purchase any Stampin’ Up! products please email me.

Well must go and pack.

Keep on creating.

xx Nicky

Supplies: (all Stampin Up unless otherwise noted)
Card: chocolate chip, kiwi kiss, very vanilla
Stamps: forest friends, nursery necessities, weathered background
Ink: kiwi kiss, really rust, creamy caramel, chocolate chip, baja breeze
Accessories: stamp-a-ma-jig, sponge dauber, snail adhesive




No comments: