Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Button Buddies

One of the great things about being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator is that every year we get to attend Convention. It is three days of hanging out with your stamping friends, being blown away by the amazing work of your fellow demos, attending fantastic seminars and having heaps of fun. Another benefit is receiving new stamp sets before the catalogue is released. Button Buddies is a stamp set we received in Melbourne this year.

It is designed to be used with the Stampin' Up! buttons, but can also be used with circles or flowers, or just left as it is.

Today I have a card to share with you that I made for my friend Susan's birthday earlier this year. Her favourite colour is pink, so I used the gorgeous sweet and sour specialty dsp (which has now retired). Here is the card...
And a close up of the flower panel with the buttons ...I would love to hear what you think of it.

It is the last weekend of the school holidays and I am at karate with Sam. It feels so wrong to be up so early on a Saturday morning in the holidays, oh the things you do for your children. I am very sad the holidays are over as the kids and I have had a blast hanging out together.

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend.

Keep on creating.

xx Nicky

No comments: