Wednesday, August 31, 2011

60th birthday card & box

Well where have I been you may ask .. the answer would be nowhere. I have been extremely tired and lost all my motivation and ooph over the past few months. Unfortunately updating my blog has become something that was just too hard to do. I went and saw my Dr last week and she is testing my blood for all manner of things, to see if it is something medical (lets hope so), so I can get back to feeling "normal" again.

I have a special birthday card and box to share with you today. I made these for my dear friend Sandra's 60th birthday. The card is a centre-step card. I love making these cards, they are so easy and look WOW.

I used the Flirtatious specialty papers and the elements of style stamp set from the new catalogue. Here is the card ...


Here is a side view...
This is the box I made for the present. It is made with the mini milk carton die.



And here is a picture of the two together.

I was really pleased with how they turned out and I know SandrĂ¡ loved them.

If you would like any details on how to made either the card or the box, let me know.

Keep on creating.


xx Nicky

No comments: