Friday, July 30, 2010

Best Wishes

I told you I would be back!

The card I have to share with you today is one a fellow INKlings team-mate made at a recent get together. Ryn was making them for a school fete. If you want to check out some of her other amazing creations, view her blog here.


This card is so easy and very effective when finished. All you do is make a card base out of whisper white card, stamp the medallion stamp in the top left hand corner, use the curly label punch on the bottom of the right hand side and then stamp the sentiment in the hole. I used my stamp-a-ma-jig for this to ensure it was perfectly placed. The last thing I did was use some tombow glue on the middle of the medallion and put some dazzling diamonds on top.

Here is a close up of the sentiment window.

I made mine in rich razzleberry ink, but Ryn was making all different colours and they looked fabulous.

These cards are so quick to make and not something I would normally do, as I end up with lots of layers on my cards, but I loved making it and will definately be making lots more. Thank's Ryn for the inspiration.

Thanks for stopping by.

Keep on creating.

xx Nicky

Supplies:

Stamps: Medallion, curly label punch bundle
Ink: Rich razzleberry
Cardstock: Whisper white
Punches: Curly label
Other: Tombow glue, dazzling diamonds, stamp-a-ma-jig

No comments: