Friday, April 8, 2011

Happy Birthday Jess

I can hardly believe it, but today was Jess' 7th birthday - my how time flies. Carrying on with the bear theme from her party last week, I made her a bear card. Unfortunately I couldn't find the bear stamp I wanted to use - heck I'm not even sure whether I own it or was just dreaming I owned it - so I used the same bear that I used on her invitations. I made an easel card in purple and white (to match the Hannah Montana bear she got at her party). Here is the front of the card: I covered the bear in dazzling diamonds and it looks amazing in real life (but I can't seem to get a good picture of it). Anyway here is a close up of the bear:And finally a picture of the card opened up.Jess really loved it. We have had a very busy day with the last day of school, the easter hat parade and her birthday. Tomorrow we have to be at the airport at 5.15am to fly to NZ to see my parents for the holidays, which we are all really looking forward to. I will be checking emails while I am gone and have done a couple of posts to pop up next week and the week after. I am still having problems with getting paragraphs in my posts (they show up on the post but get lost in the preview and when I publish the post), if anyone can help, it would be greatly appreciated. Hope you all have a great weekend and I will be back to regular blogging on my return. Keep on creating. xx Nicky

No comments: