Saturday, April 2, 2011

Autumn-Winter Mini Catalogue is here ...

It has been a very busy week at our house and I have been ill for the past 10 days. I hope I get better soon as I am tired of being exhausted! I have done no creating at all and was supposed to participate in the INKlings blog hop on Friday, but on Thursday evening I had to realise my limitations (well my tiredness) and pull out. On a much brighter note, the new autumn-winter mini catalogue is here ... and it has some fantastic new products in it. I have added a link to my side-bar so if you would like to download it, just click over there. If you are like me and would like to have one in your hand to look at, mark everything you want to purchase and generally make it all dog-eared and tatty, drop me an email and I will put one in the post to you. Jess is turning 7 next week and we had a party for her today over at Build-A-Bear. It was a blast and all the kids had so much fun. I will be back on Monday to share her birthday invitations and party bags, along with a gorgeous photo of the birthday girl. I hope the rest of your weekend is fun and relaxing. Keep on creating. xx Nicky (PS the formatting for this post has gone funny and I can't seem to fix it - hopefully it will be better on Monday xxN)

No comments: