Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Rock Guitar

Wow it has been another long time between posts ... if I don't sit down on a Monday morning and do it, time gets away on me. I haven't been creating a lot of late, all I seem to be doing is driving children around to activities and by the time the evening comes around, I am ready to blob in front of the tv. This time of year is exhausting. I can't believe there are only three more weeks left of school. I can't wait. No more getting up early and I really enjoy spending time with my kids, hopefully we may even get away these holidays.

Well enough chatter, on to my card for today. It is uses concord crush, more mustard and very vanilla. I made it while I was at Michelle's house about a month ago. I borrowed her extreme elements and grunge rock stamp sets. The more I use extreme elements, the more I think I am going to "have" to buy it LOL.
I stamped the background vanilla piece of card all over with the dotty stamp from extreme elements and used the music roller wheel for the background behind the guitars. If you have any questions about this card, drop me an email and I will gladly fill you in.

Hope your week is going well, only one more day til the weekend - woohoo.

Keep on creating.

xx Nicky

No comments: